Driving can be hard on your car. Your tires face potholes, nails, glass, and debris. Toronto wheels will do tire repairs in Toronto and surrounding areas.
Flat tires can cause the rim of the wheel to rest on the tire tread or the ground. This can cause damage to the tire and cost you money.
The extent of the air leak will affect whether the tire deflates slowly or quickly. This could lead to the following problems:
- Failing of or damage to the valve stem
- Damage to the side walls of your tire
- Uneven tread wear
- Tire “blowouts” at high speed
- uneven tire wear
- too much or too little air pressure
- problems with wheel positioning, tire balancing or suspension
- needed tire rotation
- splitting or jutting treads or sidewalls
- foreign objects stuck into the tire (nails, screws, glass)
- tread tearing away from the body of the tire
Tire repairs on some tires, chiefly those with a slow leak, can easily be fixed and re-inflated. Others, mainly those with leaks due to worn tread, should be replaced. Our experts at GTA Tires can help you decide if the tire can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
If you are looking for a one-stop tire repair shop, look no further than GTA Tires. Allow the staff at our tire shop to help you with any tire maintenance issue you might be facing. Our sales staff is keen to help you find the best tire for your needs. We pride ourselves on the fact that all tire repair, installation, and balancing services are done right the first time. Our main goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction. GTA Tires tire repair services tires of all kinds in Toronto, North York and the GTA.
Find what you want when you need it.